- This event has passed.
OpenGeoHub Summer School Siegburg 2022
August 28 - September 3EUR625
Summer School 2022 / KISTE project workshop: “Open Source solutions for Earth system data (R, OSGeo, Python)”
Dates: 28 August 2022 – 03 September 2022
Location: Friendly City Hotel Oktopus, Siegburg (Germany)
OpenGeoHub Summer School is an annual event that has been running at various locations in Europe and Canada and Australia since 2010. Every year, we invite researchers and specialists who we think are especially active (and successful) in developing open source software and open data, and helping other researchers improve their analysis and modeling frameworks. The 2022 event will be held in a hybrid form with physical lectures and hackathons with the support from the KISTE project. The Summer School will include:
- Live presentations and demos by leading R and OSGeo developers,
- 5 days of Earth System Analysis training sessions and R / OSGeo tutorials
- Including 1 day of R-Spatial workshops,
- Including 1 focus day “extreme events”,
- Discussion panels and break-out rooms.
This Summer School is a not-for-profit event and can be followed online. Registrations are open till May 29th!
Registrations and more information at this link.