Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD candidate & research assistant
At OpenGeoHub, she is responsible for preparing and processing geo-spatial and spatiotemporal data. She has a background in remote sensing technologies, specifically in radar remote sensing and GNSS-R techniques. Through five months’ internship at eLeaf, she also gained experience in machine learning technology.
At OpenGeoHub, she contributes to:
- importing and processing spatial and spatiotemporal data with a special focus on Earth Observation data and applications;
- reporting and publishing results of research in peer review journals and public platforms, and presenting the foundation work at international conferences and workshops;
- installing and maintaining software on local server, and cloud platforms;
- developing and testing new algorithms and approaches to predictive mapping and machine learning;
- optimizing computing / minimizing production costs;
- creating complete data sets, packaged software and software manuals including tutorials for other researchers;
- contributing to the Open Source Software and Open Data communities through FOSS4G, Python and similar communities.
- MSc, Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Technology University of Delft, 2020
- BSc, Marine Remote Sensing, Ocean University of China, 2016
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42 ― Deep Thought