At OpenGeoHub, Nathalie supports OpenGeoHub’s business by helping with managing and coordinating various European and international projects.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- cross-checking budgets, agendas and logistical planning,
- communicating and representing OpenGeoHub and EnvirometriX businesses with Dutch institutions,
- helping with (tabular) data entry, data organization, and import of data into databases,
- helping with organization of events including OpenGeoHub summer schools, hackathons and workshops.
- managing and producing financial reports and time-sheets.
Nathalie working days
Monday to Friday, 9:15 - 17:00
- June 2021 – present: Project manager OpenGeoHub Foundation
- Aug 2019 – May 2021: Air quality consultant Buro Blauw
- June 2018 – july 2019: Assistant Research EnvirometriX