Email : email@example.com
At OpenGeoHub, Lea implements communication, with a focus on multimedia production, and assists in the dissemination plans for various European and international projects, as well as organization.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating and publishing communication and dissemination materials such as social media posts, newsletters, blog articles, press releases, video and graphic material (brochures, flyers, infographics)
- Maintaining websites, social media accounts, discussion, and communication platforms;
- Assisting in the organization of events (project meetings, conferences, science webinars, interviews, summer schools, hackathons, and workshops.), including multimedia recordings with professional video-recording equipment.
- Proofreading articles, papers, presentations (Google Slides, Miro, Canva) and reports;
Lea’s interests range from environmental sciences and ecology to communication and photography. After a biochemistry bachelor, she followed a masters in both these areas in order to raise the awareness of the public on environmental & social justice, and climate change related topics.
- Masters in Environmental Sciences and Communication, Cergy Paris University, 2021
- Bachelors in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Toulouse Paul Sabatier University, 2017
- August 2022 - present: Communications and Multimedia Officer at OpenGeoHub Foundation, Wageningen, Netherlands
- Sept 2020 - Sept 2021: Program’s assistant in digital communication, Teragir, Paris, France
- Jan - June 2019 : Volunteer mobilization’s officer assistant, Surfrider Foundation Europe, Biarritz, France
“I decided to be happy because it’s good for your health.” Voltaire