Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At OpenGeoHub, Davide supports the foundation’s current and future European Commission-funded and other international projects in the development and in the production of innovative global earth models.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, developing code and datasets that aim at:
- Enhancing performance of solutions for geocomputing with high performance computing (HPC) techniques;
- Optimizing the computational efficiency and the accuracy of predictive models;
- Producing predictions on large scales spatiotemporal data;
- Setting-up and managing the cyberinfrastructure.
At OpenGeoHub, Davide is a post-doctoral researcher, and he will obtain his degree in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering in April 2023. He has a background in electronic engineering, computer science, computational electromagnetism, biomedical applications and complex systems.
- Doctorate, Politecnico di Torino, Italy (Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering)
- MSc, Politecnico di Torino, Italy (Electronic Engineering – Embedded Systems)
- BSc, Politecnico di Torino, Italy (Electronic Engineering)