At OpenGeoHub, Yu Feng supports current and future European Commission-funded and other international and local projects where there is a need to develop solutions for geocomputing with Remote Sensing data, optimize and automate modeling frameworks and deliver scientific outputs.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Remote Sensing data preparation, import, pre-processing, spatial overlay and visualization,
- model building and fine-tuning of Ensemble Machine Learning,
- running cross-validation and accuracy assessment using statistical frameworks,
- parallelization, and back-end development,
- installation and optimization of software (under Linux OS or similar).
Farmers’ Rights & Food Sovereignty are my dedication. Upon this belief, I acquired academic knowledge in Agriculture and Environment. The interest of digital transformation in agriculture and environmental management approached me at the meantimes. Machine Learning, Remote Sensing, BlockChain Technology entered my world and became the tools to achieve my aspiration of “La Vie Campesina” under climate change.
- Msc, Environment and Resource Management, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 2020
- BSc, Agronomy, National Taiwan University, 2016
- September 2021 - November 2022: Environmental Research Assistant at Wisenvr, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- September 2019 - July 2020: Assistant Technician at International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF), Basseterre, Saint Kitts & Nevis