At OpenGeoHub, Nkem is the Project coordinator assistant for the Open Earth Monitor Cyberinfrastructure project (an EU-funded project). She will also coordinate and manage several other international projects.
Her key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Communicating with stakeholders within and outside the consortium for all projects
- Monitoring, tracking projects timelines and delivering reports
- Facilitating meetings and moderating events such as workshops and webinars
Prior to joining OpenGeoHub and arriving in the Netherlands, Nkem worked in various youth development projects on leadership and engineering in South Africa and Nigeria as a program officer.
- 2019 - 2021 - MEng Geotechnical Engineering
- 2011 - 2016 - BTech Geology Geophysics
- 2023- present - Project Manager, Project Coordinator Assistant
- 2022 - Program Coordinator at African Leadership Academy an LEAP Africa
- 2019 - 2021 - Tutor in Geotechnical Engineering, University of Cape Town