- This event has passed.
OpenDataScience Europe Workshop 2022
June 13 @ 8:00 am - June 16 @ 5:00 pmFree
The workshop is part of the activities within the framework of Geo-harmonizer: EU-wide automated mapping system for harmonization of Open Data based on FOSS4G and Machine Learning. Geo-harmonizer is an European project, financed by the European Commission through the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA).
Connecting Europe through Earth Observation and Open Data Missions
The workshop 2022 follows the main topics of the project:
1. Dynamic mapping of land cover, vegetation, climate, and environmental quality indices,
2. Spatiotemporal Machine Learning using Ensemble techniques,
3. Earth Data Cubes: spatiotemporal overlay, modeling, and visualization,
4. Geocomputing and geo-harmonization using Python, R, and Open Source GIS GDAL, GRASS GIS, QGIS
5. Processing large raster datasets using High Performance and Distributed Computing,
6. Using geospatial harmonized European map products.
7. Using AR/VR for geospatial data visualization