The MOOD project aims to harness data mining and analytical techniques applied to big data originating from multiple sources to improve detection, monitoring, and assessment of emerging diseases in Europe.
- MOOD Grant agreement ID: 874850
- Start date: 1 January 2020
- End date: 31 December 2023
- Funded under: H2020-EU.3.1.2.
- Overall budget: € 13,915,807.25
- EU contribution: € 13,910,747.25
OpenGeoHub's tasks within this project are to organize workshops, hackatons and summer schools, organize dissemination of data produced and help develop commercial applications. OpenGeoHub leads the Working Package Dissemination and will be also in charge of organizing PR activities and promoting the data and scientific results of the project.
- Data science hackatons.
- MOOD Science webinars.
- Workshops and training sessions.
- Project website, dissemination of results.