The overall objective of the Action is to develop an original, web-based, scalable and modular system ("Geo-harmonizer") for hosting and accessing various thematic geospatial data layers (vector and raster GIS layers) to support cross-border services over the entire continental Europe.
- Programme: CEF Telecom
- Call year: 2018
- Location of the Action: Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Romania
- Implementation schedule: September 2019 to June 2022
- Maximum EU contribution: €1,423,864
- Total eligible costs: €1,898,485
- Percentage of EU support: 75%
- Project homepage: https://opendatascience.eu/
OpenGeoHub role in the project
OpenGeoHub is the technical lead in the project responsible for several Actitivies and outputs.
- A1: Generic services for data import harmonization and export,
- A2: Inventory and import of existing data sets (INSPIRE, Copernicus, EEA),
- A3: New value added pan-EU data sets,
- A4: Web-mapping services / data portal,
- A5: 3D GIS and virtual and augmented reality solutions,
- A6: Long-term sustainability of the services and data,
- A7: Use cases and utilization of services in decision support.
Main project deliverables
The main project deliverables include number of value-added datasets, software packages and front-end and back-end solutions: