Rianne is a project coordinator assistant / research assistant with a background in agricultural sciences. Her tasks at OpenGeoHub include:
- helping with organizing time sheets, calendar planning, organizing and coordinating meetings including logistical issues,
- cross-checking agronomy designs and helping build yield-weather-soil models for agronomy applications,
- assisting with updating the company websites, preparing documents and materials for future interns,
- inputting and processing tabular data using Google docs and sheets, R and/or Python scripting.
At OpenGeoHub, Rianne supports OpenGeoHub’s business by helping with managing and coordinating various European and international projects. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- cross-checking budgets, agendas and logistical planning,
- communicating and representing OpenGeoHub and EnvirometriX businesses with Dutch institutions,
- helping with (tabular) data entry, data organization, and import of data into databases,
- helping with organization of events including OpenGeoHub summer schools, hackathons and workshops,
- managing and producing financial reports and time-sheets.