At OpenGeoHub, Mohammadreza implement spatial analysis steps by producing functions, scripts and batch files running in data science programming languages R, Python and similar. Specific task include:
- cross-checking code and functionality implemented by other staff,
- visually checking results of predictive mapping / spatial analysis,
- producing matrix comparisons / feasibility studies that can help OpenGeoHub make better decisions about the design of predictive mapping systems,
- helping with organization of events including OpenGeoHub summer schools, hackathons and workshops.
2020–present: Researcher OpenGeoHub Foundation
2019–2020: eLEAF Ltd, Netherlands.
2010–2015: Boland Payeh Construction Company, Tehran
2007–2010: Hexa Consulting Company, Tehran
Mohammadreza is a researcher with a background in remote sensing and Geomatics engineering. His tasks include:
- Installation and optimization of software (under Linux OS or similar),
- data preparation, import, pre-processing, spatial overlay and visualization,
- model building and fine-tuning of Ensemble Machine Learning,
- running cross-validation and accuracy assessment using statistical frameworks,
- parallelization, and back-end development.